Rejuv - Restorative Vaginal Lubrication and Moisturizer
Although some hormone-related symptoms such as hot flashes and headaches may stop after menopause, the atrophy and dryness of the vagina continue to worsen with age unless cared for. Chronic stress and the aging process can wreak havoc on our hormones. Hormone imbalances, or declining hormones, can cause a variety of symptoms that often bring discomfort with sexual activity.
Rejuv, an all-natural restorative vaginal lubrication and moisturizer, can help prevent dryness, enhance healing, optimize pH balance, increase sensation, and set the mood for an overall enhanced sexual experience and improved vaginal health. Rejuv is a unique, less expensive, and safer approach to traditional “vaginal rejuvenation” alternatives such as the risky use of estrogen, laser rejuvenation, or surgery.
AS AN ADDED BONUS:
When you purchase Rejuv, you will get a FREE copy of our e-book, BeVivacious - Everything you need to know about your “V” area for an improved sex life - by Dr. Debra Laino DHS, Sex Therapist/Educator and Dawn Cutillo, BeBalanced founder.
High quality, natural ingredients for vaginal health include:
- Pomegranate oil and elderberry extract help to maintain optimal vaginal pH to prevent yeast infections and excessive urinary tract infections.
- Benzoin helps in setting the mood with an aphrodisiac scent (soft vanilla-like aroma) and masks any odors.
- The herb damiana increases circulation to the vaginal tissue to keep this area moist, generating optimal lubrication during sexual activity.
- Avocado oil and squalene assist in keeping the vaginal lips and clitoris moisturized to prevent dryness and chafing; fatty acids will enhance healing and prevent micro-tears that can occur from intercourse.
- DHEA helps promote the integrity and thickness of the vaginal walls (all three layers). DHEA may also help the structural support of the vaginal walls to help prevent pelvic floor prolapses resulting in painful intercourse and incontinence.
- DHEA and progesterone help improve innervation/sensitivity of vaginal walls and protect the nerves in vaginal walls.
Who would use Rejuv?
- Perimenopausal or menopausal women experiencing vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- Women experiencing vaginal dryness due to the use of the birth control pill or psychotropic drugs.
- Women who chronically get yeast infections are UTI infections especially after sex.
- Women who are breast cancer survivors, BRCA gene carriers or who have a family history of breast cancer in their family who suffer from vaginal dryness but cannot use estrogen products.
- Women who want a natural, longer-lasting sexual lubricant with a light aphrodisiac scent.
- Younger women who have sex more often to heal micro-tears caused by sexual activity.
How to use Rejuv*:
As a lubricant: Use 1-2 pumps for sexual activity.
As an external moisturizer: Use 1-2 pumps as an external moisturizer on the vagina lips and clitoris area, as needed.
As an internal moisturizer: Use 1-2 pumps as an internal vaginal moisturizer 2-3 times per week to rejuvenate the vaginal walls. Progress to 1 time per week or bi-weekly for maintenance.
*Please test Rejuv on your inner arm, wait 24 hours for any possible allergic reaction, before applying to the vulva-vaginal area.
INGREDIANTS: Water, glycerin, glycerol stearate, cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, squalene, benzoin essential oil, elderberry extract, damiana extract, DHEA, progesterone, pomegranate oil, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.